Wire Fox Terrier Original Art
Personalised prints for Wire Fox Terrier lovers
This print combines hand-drawn letters with illustration. Each one is individually hand-printed on my press in a royal blue ink, and signed.
Choose your print:
Unframed / No Mount - Worldwide Shipping
- Fits a standard 12" x 12" frame (or with a little trimming a 30 x 30 cm frame). A box style frame is best (with no mount) as it will keep the print away from the glass
- Ships with a backing board and cellophane wrapped
- Paper Size: 12" x 12"
Unframed With Mount - UK addresses only
- Fits a standard 40 x 40 cm frame
- Ships with an off-white, acid-free mount and conservation grade backing board in a cellophane bag
- Mount size: 40 x 40 cm
Framed - UK addresses only
- Solid oak wood frame with mount
- Frame is 43.5 cms square.
- Fitted with crystal clear acrylic ‘glass’ and ready to hang
Personalise your print
You can personalise your Dog Tag print with a hand written dedication (up to 10 words).
This is written in pencil, below the dog tag image and above the signature (like the example in the picture for Benson the Labrador).
Choose this option and enter your own words at the checkout, if required.
About Wire Fox Terriers
Immortalised in 1929 as Snowy, Tintin's lovable companion, Wire Fox Terriers have a special place in the hearts of dog lovers around the world. Originally bred as tough working dogs with a strong prey instinct, the fearless Wire Fox Terrier would pursue its quarry, usually foxes and vermin, with a relentless determination. Predictably quick to chase anything that moves, the Wire Fox Terrier is prone to selective hearing when it's nose is to the ground in hot pursuit.
They take their neighbourhood watch duties very seriously, diligently alerting their humans to both innocent passers-by and perceived intruders with plenty of vocal warnings! These strong-hearted risk takers like to think they have the upper paw - stubborn, impulsive and insatiably curious, they always live life to the full. They love to dig and are often found landscaping the garden or digging their way to freedom.
These little fire crackers are a bundle of energy and intelligence with bags of personality to boot. Their dark, round eyes, trademark beard and wiry coat give them an air of mischief and style that is hard to beat.